FRUIT AND VEGGIES SMOOTHIES FOR BREAKFAST: HERE ARE 4 GOOD REASONS TO START THE DAY LIKE THIS!
Breakfast is undoubtedly the most important meal of the whole day, and it is hence an excellent idea to make sure it stays both nutritious and balanced.
Breakfast is the ideal time to load up on nutrients – vitamins and minerals – that will assist you for the entirety of the day, making you feel gritty and energetic!
Precious and appetizing allies for breakfast are SMOOTHIES made out of FRUITS and VEGGIES (as well as ORANGE JUICE or even citrus fruits more generally). Better if ORGANIC naturally.
Therefore, it is truly vital to ensure ourselves 10 minutes each morning to peacefully eat and load up after a night’s rest to allow our bodies and metabolism to reactivate themselves.
Why drink smoothies? 4 (delicious) reasons to do so
- MORE HYDRATION: smoothies, and more generally juices, are hydrating and rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber. A real health bomb for the body.
- MORE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE: adding smoothies/juices to your daily diet helps you consume more fruits and vegetables every day. Within a smoothie, the fibers found in fruits and vegetables are entirely preserved and have high satiating power. An abundant diet rich in fruits and vegetables limits the desire for foods with refined sugars and saturated fats.
- BETTER DIGESTION: smoothies are absorbed more quickly and easily by the body because of their liquid state, which represents a significant aid to anyone’s digestive system.
- MORE WELL-BEING: fruits and vegetables contain phytonutrients, crucial for their anti-inflammatory, energizing, and antioxidant properties. More than that, a smoothie improves the performance and tones muscles of athletes.
In short, regularly eating a healthy and nutritious breakfast is an important lifestyle choice that everyone should put into practice.
Therefore, in addition to milk and yogurt, it is also a good idea to include juices and smoothies on the breakfast menu, which have a positive impact on the body’s psycho-physical wellbeing.
Here is an example of how to use our smoothies Cuore di Frutta at breakfast:
- A smoothie Cuore di Frutta of your choice
- Greek Yogurt 100 gr
- Fresh fruit to taste
A full and tasty breakfast! 😋