Delicious rice pudding made with Cuore di Frutta smoothie
Rice pudding is a spoon dessert, both delicate and genuine.
Easy to make, it is quite simply perfect for a healthy and nutritious snack that is beloved by children.
That said, this gratifying dessert is fit to be any athletes’ snack of choice as well either for their pre or post-workout.
Dosage for one serving
- 60 gr of Rice
- 60 ml of Milk
- 2 Cuore di Frutta smoothies (flavor of your choosing)
- 3 tsp of sugar (or stevia)
- fresh fruit of your choosing (such as strawberries, raspberries, bananas, apples…)
- Lemon rind
- First, cook the rice over low heat with roughly 180 ml of water until steaming. Let it then boil gently unto absorption of the entirety of the water.
- Add the lemon rind and milk to the mix and keep it heating tenderly until turning into a homogeneous mousse.
- Blend it with about 150 ml of water and 3 tsp of sugar or stevia.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Next, mix your rice pudding with any of Cuore di Frutta’s natural fruit smoothies.
- Take a glass (or a bowl) and put a handful of fresh fruit in it (as much as you can fit). Then, pour the rice pudding on top of it.
- Add any of Cuore di Frutta’s smoothies and garnish it with strawberries, blackberries, or any other fruit of your choosing.
Enjoy your meal! 😋