In search of an idea to advance fruit juice under a more inventive and refreshing vest? Turn them into popsicles made out of fruit juice!!
Our juices are made out of 100% natural fruit sourced solely from organic farms; we care to let you know that we produce exclusively sugar-free, preservative-free, and colorant-free juices.
This recipe is genuinely both easy and fast, taking no more than 10 minutes to accomplish (excluding the time required to freeze the popsicles naturally).
We recommend the apple, celery, ginger, and mint popsicle.
- 100 gr of stevia (alternatively brown sugar or coconut sugar)
- 500 ml of water
- 2 Cuore di Frutta smoothies (flavor of your choosing)
- 1/2 bottle of Cuore di Frutta juice
- First, get ready syrup, water, and sugar.
- Pour 500 ml of water and about 100 gr of sugar in a relatively small pot and let it boil for a couple of minutes while you regularly stir the mix.
- Once achieved a syrup-like substance, let it cool down.
- Add the apple, celery, ginger, and mint juice (or any other) and stir it well.
- Hereafter, pour the liquid in a popsicle mold and place it within a freezer for about 8 hours.
- Even better, leave it there for the entirety of a night.
Fruit juice popsicles are ideal for kids’ after-school snacking, especially if paired with colorful fruit skewers. They are also nonetheless perfect for grown-ups’ late-night snacks, particularly if matched with a glass of gin on the rock.
HOW TO SERVE FRUIT JUICE POPSICLES
If you happen to have prepared more popsicles than needed, you may very well store them in the freezer to be consumed at a later time of your convenience.
You may pair them with fresh fruit, either sliced or onto skewers. You may also choose to serve these popsicles paired with liquor after supper.
If you have little to no time at your disposal, making fruit juice popsicles might be your very best option: excluding the 8 hours they take to freeze, the preparation of popsicles requires no longer than 10 minutes.